20 October 2008

Warm Up...


although the study week will only start this Thursday...
I've already start to do my revision since last Wednesday...
how to stay up at night???
with the help from this...


+

I know it's not good to take caffeine too much...
and I'm not surprised to know that some people cannot even take this kind of drink...
will I be doing the same thing tonight???
I don't know yet...

by the way...
I still have 3 more classes to attend before the study week starts...
1 class a day until this Thursday...
unfortunately this Thursday my ustaz need to do the class since we still have a balance of 1 more class...
but it's ok for me because the class only for 1 hour...

2 Comments:

  1. Tie said...
    Sebenarnya kak tie suka nescafe ni tapi tak leh minum sikit..macam ketagih je...pastu mula lah kembung perut dan sakit kepala..tu yang serik nih!!
    Liyana said...
    selalu kat rumah minum kopi yg ori blended coffee bean...
    cuma kat sini je minum nescafe 3in1...
    takla ketagih pun tp sbb nak berjaga mlm amik jugak nescafe ni...
    bila perlu sj, bukan tiap2 hari...

Post a Comment