26 October 2008

I Hate Analytic Geometry...


in my previous entry...
I did promised to continue about my grade story...
Alhamdullillah...
because all the courses I'm taking this semester...
that are:
1. SMS 1102
2.
SMS 1103
3.
KOS 1110
4. MGT 1050K
5. UNGS 2030K
my CAM is A- ...


but not for my SMS 1101...
I'm really dissapointed with my result...
I don't know what's going on???
among all the student that took for this core...
only 5 people manage to pass the mid term exam...
but I'm not the lucky 5...

what actually happened???
I preferred to keep it a secret...
but 1 thing for sure...
I hate Analytic Geometry...
to the related people out there...
remember...
don't ever teach maths using slide show...
it doesn't work a lot...
believe me...

2 Comments:

  1. Matematis Muda said...
    analytic best je
    hehe
    Liyana said...
    mmg le best...
    best dgn benci ada 2 benda yg berbeza...
    tp ramai batch 081 yg dah down giler dgn analytic ni...

Post a Comment