27 October 2008

Don't Delay...


short entry about exam slip...
my roommate approaches me this morning...

she asked me whether I can accessed to myIIUM Portal or not...
I tried and the message appeared in my screen is 'Flock can't find the server at my.iiu.edu.my'...
the moral of the story is...
when you have the chance to print out your exam slip...

print it or at least save a softcopy inside your laptop or pendrive...

now she had to go to STAD tomorrow...

thank god our Calculus is in the afternoon...
at least she have some time before our exam...

6 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    malam ni dah boleh la~

    selaamt menjawab soalan final! jangan lupa banyakan doa sebelum, semasa dan selepas exam :D
    Liyana said...
    aku x kisah pun...
    sbb yg xprint lg rum8s aku...

    thanks byk2... :)
    Tie said...
    Good Luck liyana!! Jangan berangan tau!!
    Liyana said...
    ok kak tie...
    xde masa nak berangan time jwb exam nnt la kak...
    Anonymous said...
    rindu lak nk exam kt UIA>...huhu..slamat exam...all da best..!!
    Liyana said...
    thanks...
    rasa takut tgh exam kat uia...
    nnt dah grad sure rindu kenangan amik exam kat uia...

Post a Comment