12 October 2008

Thankful...


regardless what I've typed before in the previous entry...
I should be thankful that the university provide the shuttle bus...

although I admit that sometimes the shuttle bus does annoyed me a lot...

but at least I don't need to walk under the sun everyday...


but I still have to walk every Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning...
because my lecturer ends our class approximately at 5.00 p.m and 9.00 a.m respectively...

and my next class continued at 5.00 p.m and 9.30 a.m respectively but at different Kulliyyah...

the distance from CTS-KOM is about 20 minutes if you're walking...
so this is the moment that I'm actually feeling really exhausted because I need to rush from CTS to KOS...



not all of my friends need to attend the class at 5.00 p.m and 8.00 a.m.(the class that end at 9.00 a.m)...
because these class are under the university requirement course...
we are divided into group for each session...

unfortunately my session start and end after my core course class...
well, there's nothing that I can do about it...

at the beginning of the semester I can't even change group because there is no other vacancy in other group(so that I don't need to rush)...



and actually I must be thankful because my parents still give me my pocket money every month...
support my Celcom prepaid, my expenses Kuantan-KL-Kedah and vice versa...
not to forget whatever things that I asked them to buy...
they bought it without cutting down my pocket money...
I don't think my friend's parents are like my parents...

therefore...
just because I don't have any transport it doesn't mean that I don't have anything that I can be proud of...
I do have something to be proud of...
something that I'm really sure most of my friends don't have...
a parents like mine...

1 Comment:

  1. Sufi Intelek said...
    Salam liyana..terharu nya baca post ni..rasa nak contact my parents terus..to say thank you to them..huhu..

Post a Comment