29 October 2008

Confused...


did your ever face this kind of situation...
when your friends said something about your name...
let me tell you what happened to me since I'm in high school until I'm here in UIA...

when they saw my name written on my book or on the attendance list for the 1st time...
they asked me a question...
for me it's kind a bit annoying...
because many people asking me the same thing...
especially since I'm in UIA...

they asked me this question...
"Your father's surname is Shaikh, but why your name is not Sharifah???"
and I answered...
"Because Sharifah-Syed and Siti-Shaikh..."
and their respon...
"owh"...

by the way in my family...
we already have 2 Shaikh Jr. and 2 Siti Jr. ...

Qusyairi laying his head on Husaini's tummy...

2 Comments:

  1. Tie said...
    Oh! Ye ke? Baru Kak tie tau! Tapi kenapa pulak bubuh siti? Macam tak padan dgn syeikh je..(Pandai betul makcik nih!)
    Liyana said...
    ye je x pdn...
    ntahle dah mmg mcm 2...
    ok je Siti dgn Shaikh...
    maybe sbb dah biasa kot...

Post a Comment