12 October 2008

Am I Jealous???


I've been in UIA Kuantan for about 3 1/2 months already...
but what does it have to do with the title???
well, I'm not really sure whether I'm jealous to the person or to the thing that they owned...
maybe you're wondering...
what on Earth I'm trying to say here!!!
this is how the story begins...


after the mid semester break that ends early September ago...
most of my friends who are my classmates back in PJ...
they brought their vehicle together with them...
3 of my friends brought their cars...
each of them brought Kancil, Kelisa and MyVi...
while there are a few of my other classmates brought their motorcycle to the campus...
even one of my roommates asked her parents to post her motorcycle...

the point that I'm trying to highlight here is...
sometimes I feel jealous because they have a transport in the campus...
they don't need to rely on the shuttle bus...
sometimes I wish I've something that can help me move around easily...
but I don't think that it can be done...
why???
continued in the next entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment