10 October 2008

I'm Still Sick...


I'm still not feeling very well...
last Monday I'm suffering from a bad sore throat...
after that, I've a fever...
because of the fever...
I didn't attend the replacement class on Wednesday afternoon...
furthermore my friends worried when they saw my condition in the class on Wednesday morning...
and now it's getting even more worse...
I've a flu and I've a presentation tomorrow...
because of my bad health condition...
my group mate will replace me during the presentation tomorrow...
but I still need to go to the class...
I don't have any MC and this weekend will be my last class for MGT 1050K..
at least the university have cancelled the Biro Tatanegara programme this Sunday...
and that's already give me a relief...

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    salam perkenalan..

    get well soon k~

    http://muhammadsayyid.blogspot.com

Post a Comment