15 December 2008

Day 34:Coffee vs Headache...

coffee anyone???

coffee had been part of my life for really quite a long time...
some said that coffee is good but some said coffee is not good...
that's why I like to read new founds about coffee...
regardless whatever people said...
I still drink coffee every morning...
I only missed my routine when I'm in Kuantan...

recently someone in my family need to stop taking coffee...
that was what the doctor said...
is it true that coffee can caused headache???

as for me, I still take coffee everyday...
I can't imagine my life without coffee at all...
my choice is still the original blended coffee beans...

2 Comments:

  1. As said...
    kalau orang yang biasa sakit kepala
    memang dalam medical journal sume advice jangan minum coffee :)
    Liyana said...
    As...
    kenapa ye???
    nak tanya dietition la... :D

Post a Comment