31 December 2008

Tag From dharajuku...


Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
5. Link the person who tagged you.
6. Leave a comment for each blogger.

2. 7 facts about myself...
i. youngest from 3 siblings...
ii.the only daughter in my family...
iii.have 2 nieces and 2 nephews...
iv.the 1st grandchildren in my family studying in UIA...
v.like to try new things...
vi.really love purple...
vii.have a collection of teddy bears...

3. 6 unspectacular quirks...
i. I'm really obsessed with purple. currently I've 4 pairs of purple baju kurung here(T5), and I've a few things here and it's all in purple.
ii.I like my coffee with sugar only, but not just any coffee. my favourite coffee is the original blended coffee beans, because each coffee taste different and I never take coffee when I'm at campus.
iii.
I’m a clean and a neat freak. usually before I left my room(both Kulim & T5) for really long time, I'll make sure everything is in order.
iv.I'm an early riser although my sleeping time is already late. and this just happened when I'm at T5 and KC(PJ) but not when I'm at home.
v.
I like to sleep on my left side, although this is more like a forced quirk and this happened since I was in PJ and now here in Kuantan, my bed is at the same position(although I've stayed at 5 different rooms for the past 3 years).
vi.I like to read novels but I never borrowed someone's novel except my brother's.

4. people who I tag...
volunteer please...
I'm trying to be kind during this new year's eve...

5. who tagged me???
dharujuku...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment