29 January 2009

Birthday Girl...



thank you for those who wished 'Happy Birthday' to me since last night...
started with my Halaqah mates, Atiqah, Aliaa, Azlina, Dhiya, Didi, Fatin(my naqibah aka coursemate), Iffah, Ida, Izzati and Siti...
friendster: wawa, munir, farah, nabila and Kak Far...
sms: Fara, Syahidah, Una(roommate), Atiqah, Fatin and Jepah...
in the morning, Ida(roommate), Dila, Dee(roommate) and Kak Far...
shoutmix:Kak Asma', Fiey and Kak Yati...
save the last for the best, a special entry from my brother...

12.03p.m., 29 January 2009...
I turned 21(farewell 20)...
what is my birthday wishlist???
never thought about it very seriously...

8 Comments:

  1. alien said...
    happy birthday!!
    so, what u wish for this year?
    Jepah said...
    happy birthday...
    KiRaNa said...
    hepi besday liyana..
    moga segala apa yg dirancang dan dihajati akan tercapai..
    all d best..
    Liyana said...
    alien...
    thanks...
    my wishlist???
    hmmm, never thought about it too much...
    but, 1 thing for sure...
    I'm enjoying all the moment I've here in the campus...
    especially with my seniors...
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    thanks... (^_^)
    Liyana said...
    kirana...
    thanks...
    Amin... (^_^)
    :: !zyan :: said...
    Liyana,
    happy Birthday! Better late than never wish at all kan? hiks.

    Semoga terus cekal, tabah n sukses ya =)
    Liyana said...
    kak izyan...
    thanks...

Post a Comment