26 January 2009

Trust...

LEADTEAM CFS IIUM...
3rd semester 06/07 in memory...

it tooks years to build someone's trust...
but it takes only a second to destroy it...
in my life, the most important thing is the trust from:
1.my parents...
2.my brothers...
3.my friends...
4.my lecturers/teachers...
what if 1 day, something happened...
and that person didn't believe in you anymore???
hard to accept it, right...

now I understand why sometimes my parents didn't allow me to do something without someone else accompanying me...
it's just that maybe I didn't proved to them that I can do it by myself...

currently there's 1 thing that I want to achieve in my life...
related entry-Post Grad:Which to Choose...
(ignored the soul mate part, never been in my list)
I did talk to mama about it recently...
and how does she responded to this???
I preferred to keep it to myself for a while...

yes, it's all about trust...
the most valuable thing in our life is to gain trust from our parents...
if our own parents didn't believe us, then who's going to do so???
and not to forget, we also need our parents blessed...

6 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    btol2..
    jepah pernah melaluinya... huhuhu
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    perit sangat kan...
    betapa kepercayaan sangat penting dalam hidup kita...
    Jepah said...
    perit? mmg perit...
    sbb itu kita kene belajar memaafkan... =)
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    saya susah nak maafkan orang...
    sebab tu, no 2nd chance from Liyana...
    macam tak berhati perut je kan...
    tapi itulah saya...
    susah sangat nak ubah...
    Jepah said...
    jepah pun mcm tu gak dulu...
    tapi, arwah ayah jepah sentiasa ajar & didik jepah supaya belajar memaafkan org lain...
    alhamdulillah, setelah cuba dan mencuba, jepah bleh memaafkan org lain...
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    T_T ...
    need some time to let it go...
    to forgive and forget...

Post a Comment