20 January 2009

The Most Challenging Week...

the eyes wouldn't lied...
really???

this is the most challenging week since I'm in semester 2 08/09...

Monday:submit SMS 1204:Calculus II...
but then our lecturer postponed the date of submission to next Wednesday...

Tuesday:submit SMS 1101:Analytic Geometry...
but he postponed the date of submission to next Thursday...

Wednesday:attend Halaqah at 5.30pm at musolla T4, I have to do a presentation on 1 of the hadith from Hadith 40...
not to forget I've UNGS 2040K quiz at 8.30pm at Audi KOS...
oh no it's at night(sigh)...
the last time I went to KOS at night was during GASS IV...

Thursday:submit SMS 1205:Linear Algebra...

Friday:went back to KL...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

apart from that, I'm having a fever...
it started yesterday afternoon...
during Calculus II, I was shivering in the class...
than the fever getting worst at night...
that's why after Isyak prayer, I did some chores then I went straight to sleep from 9.30pm until 1.00 a.m. ...
later at 1.30 a.m. I tried to complete the SMS 1101 assignment...
and I only went back to sleep at 3.30 a.m. ...
this morning I was relief that I'm getting better than last night...
but then this afternoon the sickness came again...
right now, I'm hoping that Allah strengthened me for the next 3 more days...

6 Comments:

  1. Tie said...
    Hmmm....

    Jaga kesihatan tu...study hard dan good luck!!
    Liyana said...
    kak tie...
    semua orang pesan benda yang sama... (^_^)
    thanks...
    Jepah said...
    get well soon dik... =)
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    thanks... (^_^)
    KiRaNa said...
    moga Allah bagi kekuatan kat yana..
    i'll pray 4 u..(^_^)
    Liyana said...
    Kirana...
    Amin...
    thanks kak... :)

Post a Comment