11 January 2009

Study Plan...


the new study plan...

this afternoon, I've rearranged my study plan until my final semester...
but I don't know whether what I did was the right thing...
because I've decided to take LM 2016K and UNGS 2050K this coming semester...
seems like I'm going to do some memorization this short sem...
since I'll be taking 2 major, there's no problem to make sure that my contact hours above 12 every semester...

I hate when I need to make a big decision that will effect my whole life...
because I'm afraid if I made the wrong choice...
who said that making decision is easy???
next thing to think about:where to do my Industrial Training...

2 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    xpe2... hbiskan lu subjek membaca...
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    dah kena tukar la...
    tak amik subjek2 ni masa short sem...

Post a Comment