01 January 2009

New Year New Resolutions???


Happy New Year 2009!!!
is it necessary to have a resolution during new year???
maybe, for some people...
and as for me, I also have my own resolutions...
but I try not to make it as something that I need to achieve in a year...
thus, I'll make it a long term resolutions...

this year resolutions, I think there's nothing else that will be my priority except my academics...
I've made a promised to him although not verbally I guess...
and I'll try to fulfill it because I still have another 7 long semesters to go...
hopefully I can make it this time...

6 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    selamat tahun baru...
    azam baru, semangat baru... yey...
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    semua baru tapi kita tetap orang lama... (^_^)
    Happy New Year...
    moga kita semua lagi bersemangat menjadi yang lebih baik dalam semua perkara...
    Eha said...
    Happy New year !! :)
    Liyana said...
    melodi hati...
    Happy New Year to you too...
    KiRaNa said...
    yana, selamat tahun baru!!
    Liyana said...
    KiRaNa...
    selamat tahun baru juga untuk akak... (^_^)

Post a Comment