08 February 2009

Active Again Next Semester???

during MRC LTC at Johor...

last semester, many of my friends asked me why I didn't apply for MRC...
and my answer to them is very simple...
but it's not to be mentioned here...

later, 1 of my roommate asked me whether I want to join Faci Team or not...
I wanted to join it, but I can't...
again the reason is not for public view...

this semester, my roommate asked me whether I'm interested to join ARC or not...
sounds interesting, but unfortunately I still can't do it...
something bothered me, and I don't know whether I supposed to ignore it or not...
that's why I didn't grab all the chances that I have in front of my eyes...

there's something missing inside me when I didn't join any society or club...
maybe I should concentrate on my studies only...
*sigh* what should I do???
go on with the study only or be active again next semester???
related entry: You Know What You Want...

2 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    ARC mmg best... hohohoho...
    i love adventure...
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    tengok ah camne nanti sem depan...
    kalau terbuka pintu hati ni, InsyaAllah nak join la ARC...
    pastu teringin gak nak join i-Quest sem depan...
    macam best je, sebab kawan jadi sub-com hari tu...
    (^_^)

Post a Comment