04 November 2008

Can I Make It???

limacon...

tomorrow is going to be my 2nd last paper...
that is SMS1101:Analytic Geometry...
what worries me right now is...
I'm not sure whether I can pass this paper or not...
because based on my mid sem result...

it looks hopeless...

moreover this is the worst paper in this semester for us the 081 batch of CTS...


"Tawakkal 'alallah" that's what my senior said in his blog...
even before this mama did said the same thing too...
but deep in my heart I don't want to disappoint my parents when the result is out...
although my parents will said something that makes me feel better...
I'm sure deep in their heart they are sad with my achievement...


well, as long as there is time for me before the exam tomorrow...
I'll try my best to understand all the concept...

but this is not going to be easy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment