29 November 2008

Part 1:I'm Single And I Like It...


I'm 20 years old and I'll be 21 in 60 days...
I live a happy life with my parents, 2 brothers, 2 sisters-in-law, 2 nieces and 2 nephews...
only 1 thing that sometimes bothered me a lot are these questions...
'Liyana takde boyfriend ke?', my auntie...
'kau biar betul tak pernah bercinta', my friends...
'memilih sangat kot', my friends...

during my MGT 1050K class, my lecturer Dr. Zainurin said something...
for a while what he said made me think twice(or maybe more)...
but it still didn't change my plans at all...
only 1 of my roommate knew about it...

I love my life right now...
especially my campus life...
one of my teacher told me...
'zaman yang paling seronok sepanjang kamu menuntut ilmu ialah semasa kamu berada di universiti', cikgu Muhammad...

I don't want this issue to bother me as long as I'm still a student...
at least for the next 7 years...
because I want to achieve my long term plans...
wow, that means until I'm 27 years old...
there's risks for the decision that I've made...
and I'm going to face it one day...
please don't asked about my status again after this...
I'm tired to answer:I'm single and I like it...

7 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    single is simple... couple is trouble... hehehe...
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    pandai berpantun... :D

    I think 'couple' is not the right term to use...
    kena check balik kamus... :D

    apa2 pun semua ni bergantung kepada individu tu sendiri...
    saya ada banyak benda lain nak difikirkan selain berkekasih...
    walaupun kadang2 tension gak kawan2 tanya pasal ni... huhu~
    Jepah said...
    just take the meaning like in "teenage world".. bleh? snang cite, bercinta sesama bukan mahram la...hehehe...
    Liyana said...
    ye la en. jepah...
    but the real meaning bukan la macam tu...
    Jepah said...
    nk real meaning jgak??? ikut la lyn oi...
    Liyana said...
    tidakle sampai macam tu...
    takyah le nyatakan maksud sebenar 'couple' tu...
    dah sedia maklum pun... :D
    Jepah said...
    ha... tau xpe...

Post a Comment