09 November 2008

He Missed Me...

in front of the fountain at KOM...

someone missed me...
who???
it's my nephew, Amir Husaini...
as usual I called mama every morning...
mama told me that this little boy missed me...
this was the conversation between Husaini and mama...
the conversation looks much better in BM instead of in English version...

Husaini:mak tok, nanti cuti Ala balik???
mak tok:ye, nanti cuti Ala balik la...
Husaini:balik rumah Husaini???
maktok:aah, nanti dia balik rumah Husaini...

by the way my nieces and nephews called me Ala...
maybe it's difficult for them to call me Khala which means aunt...
so, the just called me Ala...

6 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    sesungguhnya anak buah ko sangat comel~
    Liyana said...
    ni baru sorg...
    ko tak tgok yg lg 3 org... :D
    Tie said...
    Org 'lain' tak rindu ke?? He he...
    Liyana said...
    saya mana ada org 'lain' kak tie...
    Unknown said...
    alah! aku ade jugak la anak buah! :P

    *tak nak kalah.

    *namanya Danial la pulak~
    Liyana said...
    Danial jugak...
    hahaha~
    tersama la pulak nama dgn Danial biomed...

Post a Comment