21 November 2008

Day 10: What To Do???

the floating cafe-view from my compartment at level 4...

am I being ungrateful???
when I was in Kuantan...
I want to have a long break...
but right now...
I'm getting bored...
FYI, I don't really need a long break...
maybe 2 weeks is enough...

oh no, 29 days before new semester starts...
am I ready to go back to Kuantan???
because
and I haven't start memorizing this phrase...
"Influence of mixture of juices from
Citrus aurantifolia (Limau Nipis) and Averrhoa bilimbi (Belimbing buluh) at different concentrations on fasting blood glucose level in stretozotocin (STZ)-nicotinamide-induced diabetic type II male Sprague-Dawley (SD) rats."
he told me that he's going to do some spot check...
are you serious???
I hope I'll never accidentally meet him at the floating cafe or at KOS...
but that's not going to happen...
UIA Kuantan is not that big...
don't know what will happened when he read this...
LOL...

2 Comments:

  1. As said...
    betul...2weeks da enuf :D
    Liyana said...
    tak sangka kita sependapat...
    thanks...

    walau apapun...
    saya bersyukur sangat sebab dapat cuti 1 bulan lebih ni... :D
    biarpun mood boring akan melanda lebih teruk lepas ni...
    hehe~

Post a Comment