08 November 2008

OMG, I'm Underweight Again!!!


this afternoon one of my roommates, Ida asked me a favour...
what is it all about...
I think I better keep it to myself...

I was really shocked after she calculated my BMI...
guess what, my BMI is 16.9...
yes, 16.9 and I'm totally underweight...
I never thought that my BMI will be like this...
because previously my BMI was around 17.4 only...
it means that since my enrollment in Kuantan...
I've lost about 4kg!!!
and I don't know whether I supposed to be happy or not with this result...

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    sebenarnye ye...

    ko memang kurus adik ku liyana :D
    Liyana said...
    sesungguhnye~ (sambung sendiri)...
    janji aku sihat...
    kalau nak kira psl BMI...
    naya la...
    Anonymous said...
    Aiyo...
    Akak nak sgt turunkan BMI ke 18. sumthing.
    Now 20. sumthing.
    Huuuu~

Post a Comment